Reservation Format Guides
Paul Ellmore, webmaster
Only 4% of the formats shown here are for Travel Agent's use. The Other 96% are used by all Reservation Software Subscribers. There are still 11 airlines who use TWA PARS software packages to completely run their operation.
If you wish to keep these Format Guides inside your computer .. click FILE, SAVE AS, Select a location, (and re-name if you wish).
Seat Availability & Reservations
B Airline Availability and Reservations.[...]
Microsoft Word document [38.0 KB]
Reservation Pricing & Ticketing Instructions
D Pricing Instructions.doc
Microsoft Word document [64.5 KB]
Reprice New Itinerary Within Existing Ticket
F Rapid Re-Price.doc
Microsoft Word document [64.0 KB]